Welcome to Touch to Cart
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Touch to Cart Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Touch to Cart website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”
and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner,
whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words in
the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Touch to Cart and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Touch to Cart. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://touchtocart.lk/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://touchtocart.lk/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://touchtocart.lk/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://touchtocart.lk/
Redistribute content from Touch to Cart (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in
the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well
as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Touch to Cart’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be
interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Variations/Changes in Website/Products
- Touch to Cart reserve the right to modify the Site and/or the /Products/Services or suspend or terminate the Site and / or the /Products/Services or access to part or all of them at any time.
- Touch to Cart reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such variations shall become effective immediately after being posted on the website. By continuing to use this website you will be deemed to have accepted the varied Terms and Conditions.
- Touch to Cart offers values additions such as “Warranty”, “Cash on
Delivery” and ”Delivery” at the discretion of Touch to Cart and its partners in good faith. Specifics of such value additions are detailed in the FAQ section of the site. Touch to Cart Reserves the right to revise Terms and Conditions governing these value additions.
Web User Monitoring/Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp Chat History/Recording of Communications
- Website Monitoring, recording of your calls, emails, text messages or other communications may take place when required in accordance with the law, and in particular for Touch to Cart business purposes, such as for quality control and training, to prevent unauthorized use of Touch to Cart telecommunication systems and to ensure effective systems operation and in order to prevent or detect crime.
- Touch to Cart may elect to suspend, vary or terminate the Services and the Sites at any time without prior notice for repair or maintenance work or in order to upgrade or update the Sites and the Services or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Touch to Cart may elect to terminate the Services or your access to the Sites forthwith on breach of any of these Terms and Conditions by you, including, without limitation, or if Touch to Cart ceases to offer the Sites and the Services to its customers for any reason whatsoever.
The list price displayed for products on our website may or may not represent the latest price listed on the product itself. With respect to items sold through the Site, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you have ordered. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be
incorrectly priced. If an item’s actual price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, contact you for further instructions, before delivery or cancellation of your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We request all customers to call and confirm the price/availability of the product before placing the order.
Unavailability of Product / Product Out of Stock
Inventory of all products advertised on Touch to Cart is not always in stock at the back-end. If the customer has ordered an out of stock product/s by paying via payment gateway or bank transfer, the customer acknowledges and agrees that the only remedy available for the unavailability of a product is
the refund of the money paid. When you place an order to purchase a product from us, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation E-mail”). The Order Confirmation E-mail/SMS is the acknowledgement that we have received your order and has been passed for processing and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered.
We only accept your offer, when we have confirmed the product is in stock and is ready to be delivered.
- We accept Cash on Delivery for Island Wide
- We accept payments via Bank Transfer.
- We accept payments via Visa and MasterCard.
COD (Cash on Delivery; pay cash when product/s is/are delivered to you)
All orders are subject to confirmation from Touch to Cart. A staff member will contact you to confirm the Order. You cannot cancel the order or refuse to pay when the product/s are delivered to you after your confirmation.
Delivery of Products
Orders will be delivered through a third party courier company. Products must be thoroughly inspected before accepting. If the product is damaged or any parts are missing, you must immediately inform the delivery person and not accept the product. If you accept, we consider that the product was in good
condition and returns/ refund requests will not be accepted by Touch to Cart. Delivery time is generally 2 to 7 business days, however, times could vary depending on the courier partners. Further, Touch to Cart cannot be held liable for any delays by the courier companies.
- Please ensure to check your ordered product/s for any physical damages prior to accepting the delivery.
- Touch to Cart will not be liable for goods that are damaged in transit if the Proof of Delivery (POD) is signed and the goods are accepted.
- Please pick up products ordered under the ‘Store Pick Up’ option within 1 week from the specified product available date for pick up.
- Touch to Cart will not bear responsibility for the condition of the products which are not collected within 1 week, and Touch to Cart reserves the right to dispose of the product/s if not collected within one month.
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. Refunds for change of mind will not be accepted. However, if you find any malfunction or faults with your purchased product, you may return it to us for an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
To return an item, please email customer service at [email protected] or contact: 0764100818. We will guide you on how to make your returns. If you are returning via courier service, Place the item securely in its original packaging and Purchase Invoice from Touch to Cart, and mail your return to
the following address:
Touch to Cart
514/3, Isipathana Mawatha
Warana Road Thihariya
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a traceable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Tempered Glass
- Phone Covers
- Product cannot be returned if Sealed pack is removed
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
Refunds & Exchanges
Refunds for change of mind will not be accepted.
Products/ services under daily deals/weekly deals are limited time and limited stock promotions that once ordered and paid are non-refundable. The voucher issues when you purchase the product/ service must be utilized (redeemed) during the validity period of the voucher. Touch to Cart is not liable for failure to redeem the voucher under any circumstances and cannot be refunded.
Refunds are only acceptable when the product is out of stock. All refunds are processed within 2-14 working days by Touch to Cart (processing times are shown in the table below). Further processing back to your credit card/ bank account may require additional time depending on the bank/ institution
for which Touch to Cart cannot be held liable.
|Bank Deposit||3 days to process and 2 days to get realize|
|Back to Card Visa/MasterCard/AMEX||3 days to process and 14 days to get realize (3% Handling fee with a charge from the Card Payment)|
Touch to Cart attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Touch to Cart does not warrant that product description or other content of any product/ service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product/ service offered by Touch to Cart is not as described, you may immediately
contact our customer support at [email protected] or call us on our hotline, and Touch to Cart at its’ discretion shall provide you with a replacement/ alternative product for the same value or provide you with a refund.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://touchtocart.lk//contact/
- By phone number: 0764100818